Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a dedicated Melbourne implant dentist explains how we assess each patient’s case to determine if an autograft is necessary to establish the required foundation for your dental implant.
Some people may wonder if they need bone grafting to have a mini implant placed. Well, that would depend on if the tooth is present that’s going to be removed. If no tooth is present, no bone grafting would be required. If the tooth is to be removed, since the tooth is larger than the implant, yes, there would be some bone grafting that would be required. Either way, once the procedure is completed, you’ll be able to have a tooth or teeth there and have the smile you’ve always wanted.
At Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, Dr. Apel and his team provide life-changing treatments like mini dental implants that enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence. Call now to schedule a free consultation, and let us help you feel like you again.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace a Missing Tooth?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What’s the Difference Between a Traditional Implant and a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?