What Options Do You Offer to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a dedicated implant dentist serving Melbourne explains the different methods we use to replace individual missing or badly damaged teeth.
Many people have multiple missing teeth in their mouth, and they struggle with chewing. Some have partials, which are removable. We found that patients really enjoy something that they can chew comfortably with and is stable. We place mini implants with splinted crowns where a person can actually chew and function as if they had their normal teeth.
If you or anybody you know has missing teeth and would like to chew like they used to, have them give the office a call so they could come in for a free consultation so they can see what option works best for them.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?