What Options Do You Offer to Replace a Missing Tooth?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne implant dentist, explains the different treatment solutions our office provides to replace missing teeth in as little as one day.
A lot of people ask, what are options for replacing a missing tooth? Well, there are many options from removables to fixed bridge work, but those have a tendency to damage adjacent teeth. What we found works is a mini implant just to replace a single tooth. You’ll notice right in here, the implant is placed into the bone, which becomes the artificial root, and the crown is actually cemented in place. And it looks just as natural as the adjacent teeth. So if you’re struggling with a flipper or some kind of removable prosthetics, give our office a call. Come in for a free consultation so we can show you how to be you again.
If you or someone you love is struggling with a missing tooth, contact Dr. Victor C. Apel at Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, to learn how life-changing treatments like mini dental implants can enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence.
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What’s the Difference Between a Traditional Implant and a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?