What Is a Mini Dental Implant?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne implant dentist, explains miniature implant-retained dentures and how they are used to treat a variety of cosmetic dentistry cases.
A mini dental implant is a smaller implant, usually less than 3 mm in diameter. This allows us to place an implant in a smaller area of bone and help to provide a service of replacing a tooth, teeth, or stabilizing dentures for individuals. If you think you’re a candidate or have one of those issues, give us a call for a free consultation, and we’ll see what your options are so we can help you be you again.
If you or someone you love is struggling with missing teeth or loose dentures, contact Dr. Victor C. Apel at Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, to learn how life-changing treatments like mini dental implants can enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence. Call now and let us give you something to smile about.
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What’s the Difference Between a Traditional Implant and a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?