Who Is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne, FL dentist, explains the characteristics that determine if a patient would be an ideal recipient of mini dental implants.
Many people wonder, are they a good candidate for a mini dental implant? Well, anybody is if you’ve been told you don’t have enough bone for a conventional implant without extensive surgery and grafting. If you’d like to know more, give our office a call. We’ll have you come in for a free consultation so we can see if you’re a good candidate for mini dental implants and have that smile you’ve always wanted.
At Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, Dr. Apel and his team provide life-changing treatments like mini dental implants that enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence. Call now and let us help you feel like you again.
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What’s the Difference Between a Traditional Implant and a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?