What Is a Dental Implant?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne implant dentist, explains implant-retained crowns and how they’re used to treat a variety of cosmetic dental cases.
A dental implant is a surgical device that’s actually implanted into the bone. This acts as a substructure that a crown or other prosthetic can be placed upon. So if you’re missing a tooth or teeth or struggling with a loose denture, give us a call so we can see what is the best option for you.
If you or someone you love is struggling with missing teeth or “floating” dentures, contact Dr. Victor C. Apel at Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, for a free consultation to learn how our life-changing treatments can enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence. Call now and let us give you something to smile about.
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace a Missing Tooth?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What’s the Difference Between a Traditional Implant and a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?