Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne implant dentist, discusses the possibility of replacing an extracted tooth with a mini dental implant-retained crown all in the same visit.
Some people have asked us, can you get an implant placed the day of extraction? Well, with conventional implants, that’s really difficult. But with the advent of mini implants, we are possibly able to place those implants that day and have you leave with a tooth. So, if you’re missing a tooth or need a tooth extracted, give the office a call today, come in for a free consultation, so we can show you what options can help give you a nice smile.
At Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, Dr. Apel and his team provide life-changing treatments like mini dental implants that enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence. Call now and let us help you feel like you again.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace a Missing Tooth?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?