Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a dedicated Melbourne implant dentist, explains how our insurance coordinator and office manager assist our patients in finding the best financial coverage possible for treatment.
Some people may ask, are dental implants covered by insurance? All insurances are different, and we’d have to look at your particular insurance plan to determine that. Kaitlyn, who’s our insurance coordinator, is the best one to help you maximize your benefits under your particular plan. So give the office a call today and let us help you be you again.
If you or someone you love is interested in exploring payment options for dental implants, contact the team at Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL. We’ll help you understand your insurance benefits and discuss flexible financing options that help to make your dental treatment affordable. Call now and let us give you something to smile about.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace a Missing Tooth?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?