How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne, FL dentist, explains how we determine the overall cost of your dental implant procedure based on each patient’s individual case.
People often wonder, how much does a dental implant cost? As far as conventional implants, due to the time to heal, they may cost more. Mini dental implants may be one-third to half the cost of a conventional implant because it’s less time involved, it’s less invasive, and it’s a shorter healing time, which helps save money. So give our office a call so we can have you come in for a free consultation to give you the best care.
If you or someone you love is suffering from missing teeth or loose dentures, contact Dr. Victor C. Apel at Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, to learn how our life-changing treatments like mini dental implants can enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence in as little as one office visit. Call now and let us give you something to smile about.
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day as an Extraction?
- What’s the Difference Between a Traditional Implant and a Mini Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- The Mini Dental Implant Process
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?