The Mini Dental Implant Process
In this video, Dr. Victor Apel, a renowned Melbourne dentist, explains how we determine what the mini dental implant process will entail based on each patient’s individual case.
If you’re wondering what the process is for getting many dental implants, come into the office. We’ll get the necessary records, necessary radiographs. We’ll do a consultation to see if mini dental implants are right for you in your situation. So give us a call and schedule an appointment, and we’ll help you be you again.
If you or someone you love is suffering from missing teeth or loose dentures, contact Dr. Victor C. Apel at Designing Smiles Dentistry in Melbourne, FL, to learn how our life-changing treatments like mini dental implants can enhance your smile, improve your function, and restore your self-confidence in as little as one office visit. Call now and let us give you something to smile about.
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace a Missing Tooth?
- What Options Do You Offer to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth?
- What are the Benefits of Mini Dental Implants?
- Who is a Candidate for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?